Write for us.


The outrageous treatment of the Chagossians was kept quiet for many years and is only gradually becoming better known. It is therefore absolutely critical to tell those in power that you know, and that you care.


The best person to contact is your local MP. Write and tell them of your concerns about the treatment of the Chagossians and ask them to raise these directly with the Foreign Secretary.


You can find out who your MP is and where to reach them by typing your postcode into the box below - click on their name to send them an email.. You can contact and email your MEP the same way.

































You could also write directly to the Foreign Secretary, at:


The Rt Hon Philip Hammond

Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Downing Street West


Also, see what the government have to say via social media:


Don’t forget to let us know what response you receive!

GB Donations:


Name of account:


Branch sort code:

40 02 03

Account no:


For overseas donations you will also need these details:


IBAN no: 

GB21MIDL 40020381808583


Swift BIC:


Branch address:

HSBC, 176 Camden High St, London NW1 8QL

2010 - present

2010 - present